In today’s episode, I chat with Dimitry Loiseau all about the ins and outs of being a celebrity fashion photographer, digital magazine and stylehouse co-owner.
Let’s dive deep into the world of celebrity styling and photography today with Dimitry.
In This Episode:
- How Dimitry juggles the 3 different jobs that he has on his plate without going crazy
- Why it’s such a big deal to get your design on a celebrity for red carpet events
- How Dimitry works to make sure the Regard stylehouse is more inclusive sizewise
- Why Dimitry switched from pursuing a medical degree to becoming a celebrity fashion photographer
- How Regard Mag came to be over 10 years ago
- How Regard Magazine stayed on top of trends and utilized digital magazines from the get-go
- What a typical day for Dimitry looks like
- How Regard was able to craft an unforgettable experience for their clients
- Dimitry’s best advice for getting started in the fashion world
- Why staying humble is so key in the industry
Dimitry Loiseau is a celebrity fashion photographer whose work has been seen in fashion publications, advertising campaigns and album covers. Dimitry is originally from New York and now resides in Los Angeles. His French and West Indies roots, as well as his extensive travels has helped him to be well versed in other areas of photography.
Dimitry has provided photography for commercial clients, celebrity portraiture, and travel destinations. His work has been featured in various media outlets that include Entertainment Tonight, Extra TV, Access Hollywood, Huffington Post, Style Network, US Weekly, People Magazine, NY Post and more. In 2019, Dimitry Loiseau will be an ambassador for World Fashion Week Paris, traveling the world in search of emerging brands with eco-friendly initiatives.
His purpose is to capture the essence of his subjects through the medium of photography. With his attention to detail and efficient work ethic, Dimitry currently serves as the Creative Director & Chief Editor for Regard Magazine, a celebrity fashion & lifestyle digital publication, in which he co-founded.
Some of the celebrity talent that he’s photographed include Paris Hilton, Octavia Spencer, Meghan Markle, Regina King, Sarah Wayne Callies, Derek Fisher, Chrissy Metz, Sterling K. Brown, Wendi McLendon-Covey, Taryn Manning, Roselyn Sanchez, Lana Parrilla, Bellamy Young, Joe Morton, Taryn Manning, Tia & Tamera Mowry, Carmen Electra, Omari Hardwick, Tricia Helfer, Keke Palmer, Dean Cain, Gilles Marini, Carrie Preston, Salli Richardson & Debbie Allen.