I thought I had found great foundations before, but none quite like this.
I heard a lot about this little guy and something about this specific product called out to me. On a random
whim, I went to Dillard’s and found that they were having a foundation sale in a few days so I tried different
shades in order to find the perfect shade; then the associate explained he would have to place the bottle on
hold until the foundation sale hit. I got really lucky with the sale because the foundation ending up being
about $50 (down from the typical $62.) There’s so many reasons why this foundation is one you will love
so I’ll start listing them for you:
– It’s excellent even for the Sweaty Bettys (a.k.a. all the oily skinned ladies out there) because it’s not too matte
or drying, but it will also not make you look like a greaseball.
– There are so many shades that you will find the best match for your skin.
– It’s very light and does not weigh your skin down.
– It comes off easily at night without having to rub your face for infinite amounts of time.
– It’s very long-wearing. I’ve traveled for 12 hours+ and even with all that travel, the foundation sticks.
– The packaging is gorgeous. What can make you feel more glamorous than a designer foundation with a gold
and black Giorgio Armani symbol on the cap?
– The pump is excellent and allows for easy application.
-The formula doesn’t break me out and has actually helped my skin with its healing process.
– It’s just awesome!
Are you on your way to pick your perfect shade of luminous silk yet?